Hosted Business Email is a professional e-mail system for your business that allows you to manage your e-mail, tasks, contacts and calendar in one central location, and access exactly the same information wherever you are.
It allows you to send and receive emails from your desktop (using Microsoft Outlook), from any PC (using a web browser) or from your mobile phone (including Blackberry or iPhone).
Why invest in expensive hardware and software in your office when our hosted system is ideal and cost effective for businesses?
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Massive 50Gb email quota per mailbox
- Manage e-mails, meetings, contacts and tasks
- Share contacts, calendars and folders with your colleagues
- Access from anywhere – your desktop, laptop, home PC, internet cafe or smartphone
- Unlimited additional domains ( eg @yourcompany.com, @yourcompany.co.uk)
- Email forwarding
- Distributions groups
- Up to 10 alias email addresses (eg jsmith@, john.smith@, john@)
- Support and advice for Hosted Email
This package is paid monthly by Direct Debit.
Sync Hosted Email To Your Phone
Don’t limit yourself to working in the office. Work anywhere. Access your emails on the move. Work from the beach!
Hosted Email means you can synchronize your email to your smartphone), meaning that if you reply to an email on your phone, your computer knows about it. This avoids that annoying situation where you reread emails on your computer which you’ve dealt with on your phone.
Advanced Spam Protection
Advanced Spam Protection is an upgrade option for Hosted Exchange. Using award-winning technology, Advanced Spam Protection increases the power and functionality of the embedded Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus service.
- +99% Accurate Anti-Spam
- All email, including spam, archived for 14 days for inspection
- Re-send captured emails
- Whitelist and blacklist management
- Per – user access to Advanced Spam Protection
Contact BCS Edinburgh on 0845 838 1710 or with the form below and we can discuss which solution meets your business needs best.