When you register any domain name, ICANN (the Global Domain Authority) requires your information to be made available for anyone to find on the web. Telemarketers, spammers, marketers and sometimes other people with bad intent mine the WHOIS (the public database) to get your information. Thanks to a recent change at our Global Registry (BulkRegister), we can now take your personal information out of the public WHOIS database but let you remain in full control of your domain.
Our private registrations:
- Can be setup for .COM .NET .ORG .BIZ and.INFO domains (new or existing)
- Stop spammers cold
- Derail telemarketing calls and junk mail
- Provide identity theft protection
- Keep you from being bombarded with unwanted solicitations
Plus you keep control of your domain
You never give up your right to the domain unlike Proxy services. You still “own” and control the domain and all the features and benefits associated with your forwarding or hosting account.
How does it work?
- We replace your registrant, technical, admin and billing information with that of the Registry. Including: phone number, email and address
- We generate a Spam Filtered email address for you on the WHOIS and only forward emails after spam filtering, Plus we change the email address every week
- We scan postal mail, and any that is found of a “legal nature” we email it to you
- We refer all phone calls to the Private Email address
The Private Registration Service is priced at just £10.00 pa excluding VAT.
Buy Private Whois now Order Now
Private WHOIS can only be setup on domains registered through (or transferred to) Broadband Cloud Solutions. We cannot setup private WHOIS on a domain managed by another registrar.
Owners of UK Domains (co.uk org.uk and me.uk) should note that personal details can be withheld from the UK WHOIS at no extra cost. Contact us to arrange this.